- SPIRIT OF LIFE
SPIRIT OF LIFE
Smart Nature @ Kanchanaburi: World War History
The northwest of Kanchanaburi is dominated by the beautiful River Kwai Valleys. The main sights of interest are the Bridge over the River Kwai- the World War II Death Railway, museum, the local dam and the cemetery for the prisoners of war, Tiger Temple, the spectacular Erawan -Sai Yok – Phra That Falls, Hin Dat hot Springs and Erawan National Park. Plan to spend several hours hiking plus swimming in the Erawan Falls. Renting bicycle to a number of places in town is worth to visit the street market and experience the local delicacies.
The great natural beauty, with a dazzling of waterfall & mountainous scenery!
- Entrance and Activities Fee
- Smart Drive Vehicle with Smart Driver, Fuel, Parking and Tollway, Transfers
- Facilities or convenience e.g. bottles of water, etc.
- Meals provided as the program
- GPS system equipped for the passengers’ safety
- Insurance for Passengers***
- VAT 7%
Booking ConditionsMaking Changes:
Booking confirmation will be sent to your email and sms, for any changes (pick up or drop off point and time)
7 days prior the travel date, please contact +66-90-898-2000.
Please note, we provide postpone date and time only 7 days prior the travel date. Nonrefundable.
Local tax receipts are available, please fill in Name, Address, Telephone Number and Tax ID upon the booking.
Tax receipts will be sent within 7 weekdays to your address.
- Non refundable.
- Comfortable for 3 passengers plus 1 child per 1 smart drive.
- Pick up and drop off location 38 provinces and 44 locations only.
- If you need extra hours, please book more on www.sammitrsmartdrive.com or contact call center for the best rate.
- Surcharge for additional routes, activities or services that not included in the program.
- Time deviation might occur in case of traffic condition and distance but we promise to keep you the best benefit!
- This services price is not applicable for Public Holiday & Festival.
- The Company does not accept any responsibility to any changed, delayed or cancelled, and not be liable for compensation by any force majeure or unavoidable reason.